Spacious 1 double bedroom ground floor flat available with no onward chain. The property is in need of cosmetic updating throughout, and would be suitable for rental investment.
We are delighted to offer this1 bedroom ground floor apartment in need of updating throughout. The property is located within the ever popular Dover House Conservation area and comprises spacious single bedroom, fitted kitchen, large separate living room, bathroom with separate W.C and a front private garden. The home offers period features and high ceilings. Putney Heath, Richmond Park are a short walk away as well a the local buses to Putney and Barnes Mainline Station. The shops and amenities are also within easy reach.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.