Two bedroom mid terraced property in the sought after location of Sowerby Bridge. Comprises, lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, yard to the front and on street parking. Close to all local amenities, schools and transport links.
William H Brown are pleased to present this two bedroom property to the market for sale through modern auction. With unique features throughout and in the sought after area of Sowerby Bridge. Ideal for families, investors and first time buyers. Close to all local amenities, schools and transport links. On street parking and yard area to the front of the property. To view this property please call William H Brown Sowerby Bridge .
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 20' 3" x 14' 10" ( 6.17m x 4.52m )
A great sized lounge with a mural ceiling adding to the character within this room. Open fire and surround. Gas central heating radiator. Two large decorative windows allowing in lots of natural lighting. Ceiling and wall lights. Wood flooring throughout.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.38m )
A good sized double room with decorative window and ceiling. Wood flooring throughout. Large radiator. Ceiling lights enhancing the natural lighting within the room.
Bedroom Two 20' 3" x 14' 1" ( 6.17m x 4.29m )
A large double room. Lovely double glazed large windows allowing in natural lighting along with ceiling light and spot lighting. Hand wash basin also within the room. Wood flooring throughout, neutral decor. Large gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 20' 3" x 14' 1" ( 6.17m x 4.29m )
Located on the lower floor of the property. Ample built in storage and base units. Large open fireplace with multi fuel feature stove. Ceiling and wall lighting. Large central heating radiator. Gas hob and electric integrated oven. Ample room for dining
Family bathroom with neutral decor. Hand wash basin with storage, bath with shower over bath, wall mounted mirror and W/C. Splash back tiling around hand wash basin and bath/shower area. Lovely large window allowing in lots of natural lighting.
The property has a good sized front yard area along with ample on street parking .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.