A spacious and well presented, three bedroom detached bungalow situated with a desirable cul-de-sac in the village of Kingsley. The property offers driveway parking and garage, landscaped gardens to the front and rear and the potential to extend (STPP). Viewing essential. No onward chain.
Kingsley is a picturesque and sought after countryside village with two primary schools, a traditional village pub and recently extended Co-op mini-supermarket, all just a few minutes' walk away from the property. Delamere Forest, one of the largest woodland areas in the country, is only 3.5 miles away, and hosts a range of outdoor activities including good walks, mountain biking, horse riding, nature trails and Go Ape adventures, and there is a sailing centre at nearby Manley Mere.
Kingsley is located close to the market town of Frodsham which has a range of shopping facilities, pubs, restaurants and a mainline railway station with trains to Manchester, Liverpool, Chester and Warrington. The nearby railway station at Runcorn has direct trains to London with travel time of approximately 2 hours. There are excellent road links to the M56, connecting with the M6, and the historic city of Chester is approximately 13 miles away offering an excellent range of retail and commercial services. The extremely popular and extensive Outlet shopping facility at Cheshire Oaks is just 11 miles away.
Double glazed entrance door and windows to the front elevation, built in storage cupboard.
Lounge Diner 20' 3" L Shaped x 21' 5" L Shaped ( 6.17m L Shaped x 6.53m L Shaped )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, feature gas fireplace with a marble effect surround, three radiators. Doors through to kitchen and inner hallway.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 10' 3" ( 2.59m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window and door to the side elevation, selection of wall and base storage units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, kick board heater, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan, tiled splash backs and lino flooring.
Loft (part boarded) access with pull down ladder, access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed doors opening to the conservatory, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.45m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, wall mounted vanity unit, shower cubicle, low level w.c, bath with mixer tap over, hand wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, tiled walls and floor.
Driveway leading to the garage, mainly laid to lawn with small planted borders, gated access to the side through to the rear garden.
Tiered garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a fenced surround, patio seating area, greenhouse, well-stocked planting borders, outside tap, rear access to the garage, gated side access to the front garden.
Garage 18' 6" x 8' 8" ( 5.64m x 2.64m )
Electric roller door to the front elevation, double glazed window and door to the rear elevation, plumbing for washing machine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.