open house this Saturday 16th October - Please call for details. A fantastic opportunity to acquire a large detached family home with no onward chain, in the highly desirable village location of Glinton. The property offers light and versatile accommodation throughout, arranged over three levels.
open house this Saturday 16th October - Please call for details on . A fantastic opportunity to acquire a large detached family home with no onward chain, in the highly desirable village location of Glinton. The property offers light and versatile accommodation throughout, arranged over three levels, briefly comprising; entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, four good sized bedrooms, en-suite to the master and a family bathroom.
The property is accessed to the front aspect ascending several steps, leading into an entrance hall, with stairs to the lower and first floor and access to the living room on the left hand side. The living room has a feature fireplace and two windows to the front aspect. From the living room there is access into the dining room ascending a few steps. The dining room is a bright and airy space, with patio doors leading onto the decked area and gardens.
From the dining room there is access through to the kitchen, which is fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, a breakfast bar and space for dining. There are two windows to the rear aspect overlooking the gardens.
The kitchen has a door leading back through to the entrance hall.
From the entrance hall, descending several steps, there is access to a shower room and a family room situated at the rear of the property which is a good sized room and leads through to the conservatory. The conservatory is of brick and glass construction and has a vaulted ceiling and offers panoramic views over the garden, with double doors leading onto the patio area.
On the lower level and towards the front of the property is the integral double garage which houses a utility room and store.
On the first floor a landing gives access to the master bedroom at the front of the property with ample in-built storage and en-suite facilities. There is a family bathroom sitting centrally and two further bedrooms to the rear aspect.
Across the galleried landing and situated in the left wing; is a fourth large double bedroom with ample in-built storage and a window to the rear aspect.
The property is set back and approached by a block paved driveway, leading to an integral double garage, with mature hedge and timber fence enclosures. There is a good sized lawn area with shrubs and borders.
The rear gardens are beautifully landscaped, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and plant borders, mature hedge enclosures and a patio/seating area; set over different areas which can be accessed directly from the conservatory and dining room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.