Situated in buckingham, is this superb four bedroom detached family home which is a short walking distance from the Market Town and a variety of restaurants, pubs, & local shops. The property benefits: Lounge, dining room, study, fitted kitchen with built in appliance, conservatory and single garage
A superb four bedroom detached family home situated in the market town of buckingham which is close to the borders of Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire. The property is a short walking distance away from the typical market town which has a variety of restaurants, pubs, and a number of local shops, both national and independent. The property benefits from: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study, fitted kitchen with built in appliances and conservatory, four bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens to front, rear and a single garage and parking for five cars.
Enter via double glazed front door, covered radiator, artex to ceiling, built in cupboard understairs, stairs rising to first floor and door to all rooms:
White colour suite comprising: Push flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, single panel radiator, artex to ceiling and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge: 13' 7" x 15' 6" ( 4.14m x 4.72m )
TV point, Two radiators, artex to ceiling and double glazed window and double glazed French door to rear garden.
Dining Room: 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Radiator, TV point, artex to ceiling, double glazed window to rear aspect and serving hatch to the kitchen:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 19' 3" x 9' 8" max ( 5.87m x 2.95m max )
A newly fitted kitchen with a range of units to both base and eye level in cream with work surfaces over, sink, built in four ring electric ceramic hob and built in oven and grill with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water, spotlight to ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed door to rear garden and double glazed window to front aspect and opening to the Conservatory.
From entrance hall stairs rising to first floor landing:
Conservatory: 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Of UPVC and brick construction, radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to rear garden.
Access to loft, airing cupboard housing domestic hot water tank, double glazed window to front aspect and doors to:
Bedroom One: 13' 2" x 11' 7" max ( 4.01m x 3.53m max )
Artex and coving to ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two: 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Artex to ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three: 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four: 10' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.18m )
Single panel radiator, artex and coving to ceiling and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Family Bathroom: 9' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.68m )
White colour suite to comprise: Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, push flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and artex to ceiling.
Driveway at the front providing car hard standing for five cars and leading to the garage, gated side access to rear and the remainder laid to lawn.
Of brick construction with metal up and over door, power, light connection and internal space for parking.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed and raised bank area full of mature shrubs, plants, trees and borders, large lawned area, block raised area for sun bathing and a gated access either side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.