approximately 1 acre plot, detached bungalow. Semi rural position with a number of outbuildings. Registered smallholding with mooring and fishing rights on the River Witham. Open field views to the rear
Occupying a plot of approximately 1 acre, this three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a semi-rural position with open views to the rear. Having a large lounge diner, snug and kitchen, the property further benefits from three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite. Externally there is ample off road parking, a number of outbuildings and established gardens. The property also benefits from mooring and fishing rights on the River Witham to the front, as well as being a registered smallholding
Accessed via uPVC sliding door, tiled floor and open plan access to:
Lounge / Diner 10' 10" x 29' 6" ( 3.30m x 8.99m )
Having fitted log burner which is used to heat the property's water, tiled floor, door to inner hall and doorway to:
Snug 14' 7" x 7' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.29m )
Tiled floor, space for fridge freezer, door leading outside and open plan access to:
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 11" extending to 19' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.33m extending to 5.87m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a one and a half bowl ceramic sink. Integrated double Rangemaster oven and space for washing machine. Tiled floor and fitted log burner with back boiler used for the central heating
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 15' 5" ( 2.95m x 4.70m )
Range of built-in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 6' 6" x 15' 4" ( 1.98m x 4.67m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 10' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.30m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.11m )
Comprising three piece suite of WC, pedestal sink and bath. Tiled floor
Outside 7' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.11m )
On entrance to the property there is a gravelled driveway approach through gates providing off road parking for several vehicles. It should be noted that given the waterside location, the property has entitlement to mooring and fishing rights on the River Witham. There are a range of outbuildings including sheds and storage areas used for housing chickens, turkeys and a pig as well as an established and mature vegetable and fruit area and a range of mature trees and shrubs. To the rear of the property there are again further established majority lawned gardens with a range of mature trees. There are open views beyond the boundary over the fields and countryside. There is also an enclosed inner patio area and pleasant garden sitting area. Incorporated within this there is a garden pond, a variety of shrubs and a covered garden hot tub area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.