calling all investors! Being offered with long-standing tenants in situ and currently generating £675pcm, this established mid-terraced house is available to the market with no onward chain.
calling all investors! Being offered with long-standing tenants in situ and currently generating £675pcm, this established mid-terraced house is available to the market with no onward chain. In brief, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, downstairs bathroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms and an upstairs shower room. Outside, there is off-road parking to the front and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 4" maximum ( 4.19m x 3.76m maximum )
Kitchen/Dining Room 8' 6" x 16' 7" ( 2.59m x 5.05m )
Ground Floor Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 5" maximum ( 3.51m x 3.17m maximum )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and at the mini roundabout proceed straight on following the road round the "S" bend where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.