** martlesham heath** ** garage** ** four bedroom end-terrace house** ** lounge/diner** ** garage** ** first floor bathroom** **en-suite** ** easy access to A12 & A!4** **enclosed garden**
** four bedroom end-terrace house** ** lounge/diner** ** first floor bathroom** martlesham heath** ** close to large retail outlets bars and cafes** **garage** * **en-suite** ** easy access to A12 & A14**
Entrance Door Into Porch
Double glazed window to front. Door leading to...
Lounge/diner 24' 9" Max x 16' 2" Max ( 7.54m Max x 4.93m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed window to the side. Electric feature fireplace. Stairs leading to first floor. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
Kitchen 14' 4" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 4.37m Max x 2.64m Max )
One and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap over. Adjoining work surfaces with under cuparboards and drawers with matching base units. Space for cooker and oven unit with extractor hood and light over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear and door to the garden. Half tiled with tiled floor. Stained glass window to the side. Wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 2" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.62m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed french doors leading into garden. Sky lantern.
En-Suite Wet Room
Half tiled three piece comprising of low level W/C, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower area. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 6' 9" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 2.06m Max x 1.96m Max )
Double glazed window to the front.
Fully tiled three piece suite comprising of low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard storage and enclosed bath with shower over. Heated towel rail and tiled floor. Obscured double glazed window to the rear.
Pathway ramp leading to front door enclosed by wooden bannister. Mature shrub and flower bed.
Enclosed by new panel fencing and mature hedging. Mainly laid to lawn with flower bed border. Paved patio area. Gated access to the right leading to front. Two garden sheds to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.