This recently modernised three bed traditional mid-terraced property which is convenient for Swansea city centre and amenities at Brynhyfryd Square
This recently modernised three bed traditional mid-terraced property which is convenient for Swansea city centre and amenities at Brynhyfryd Square. The home offers a open plan living area, with a kitchen which has a superb finish. The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn, but offers a enclosed secure rear garden making it a lovely spot to relax or enjoy with family and friends. To the ground floor of the property is the entrance hall, lounge, and Kitchen/ Breakfast room. To the first floor is the landing, Family Bathroom and the Three Bedrooms. To arrange a viewing, please call a member of the team today.
Stairs to first floor, and door leading to lounge
Lounge 12' 1" x 21' ( 3.68m x 6.40m )
Window to the front, laminate flooring, radiator, and patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 21' 6" x 6' ( 6.55m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, fitted electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two windows to side, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas combination boiler, door to garden.
Fitted carpet, with doors to:
Fitted carpet, radiator, with window to front
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Fitted carpet, window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Window to the rear, fitted carpet, and radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite consisting of bath, wash hand basin and WC. Obscure window to rear, vinyl flooring, and heated towel rail.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.