*cash buyers only* An opportunity to renovate a three bedroom detached house with field views in the quiet village location of Stow Bridge, The property sits on a generous plot with large gardens to the front & rear. Inside, the home boasts a modern kitchen, 3 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms & bathroom.
** cash buyers only ** An opportunity to renovate a three bedroom detached house with field views in the quiet village location of Stow Bridge, just ten minutes' drive from the town of Downham Market. The property sits on a generous plot, and benefits from a large gardens to the front and rear. Inside, the home benefits from a contemporary kitchen which has been recently fitted, plus a lounge, dining room and additional reception room, with fireplaces in both the lounge and dining room. To the first floor, there are three good-szied bedrooms and family bathroom. This property has plenty of potential to become a modern and spacious family home.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Double-glazed entrance door to:
Door to the front. Double-glazed windows to the front and sides.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
Double-glazed window to the rear. Open fireplace. Radiator. Television point.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 6' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.08m )
Double-glazed window to the front. Fireplace with wood burner. Telephone point.
Reception Room 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Double-glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Television point. Double-glazed door leading to the rear garden. Stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
This fitted kitchen includes both wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, an electric oven and an electric hob. There is also plumbing and space for a washing machine and a dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Double-glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the lounge. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.34m )
Double-glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.11m )
Double-glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin, and bath. Partly tiled. Heated towel rail. Double-glazed window to the front.
To the front, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the entrance door. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is laid to lawn, with various trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.