10 out of 10! We award top marks for the condition of this attractive bay fronted home! The property is tastefully decorated throughout has a refitted kitchen and bathroom and is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Reached via main front door. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 10'9 max x 23'3 plus bay (3.27m x 7.08m)
Lounge Area - Bay window to front with window seat. Feature fireplace with open fire. Radiator.
Dining Area - Feature fireplace with multi fuel burning stove. Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 10'5 x 7'4 (3.17m x 2.23m)
Modern units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces. Circular inset stainless steel sink and matching circular drainer with mixer tap over. Electric oven and gas hob with chimney style cookerhood over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Complementary ceramic tiling. Window to side aspect and door giving access to rear garden. Archway to:
French doors opening to patio and rear garden. Frosted window to side aspect. Radiator
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 17'1 max x 11'1 max (5.20m x 3.37m)
Two windows to front aspect. Original feature fireplace. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9'10 x 10'10 max (2.99m x 3.30m)
Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising modern bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Complementary tiling. Extractor. Towel rail style radiator. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Courtyard style frontage with dwarf walling and shrubs to front. Access to front door.
Enclosed by walling and fencing with the majority of the garden laid to paved patio/outside seating space. Gravel areas and mature shrubs. Access to front via shared passageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.