A short walk from Newmarket's thriving High Street and railway station, Barrington House is a beautiful family home. Recently renovated to a high standard, the property offers versatile open plan living space as well as four generous bedrooms, all of which are en-suite.
On entry to the house the spacious entrance hall flows through to a large open-plan kitchen/dining/family room which in turn leads to a good-sized terraced garden via bi-folding doors. The ground floor also offers a separate, cosy sitting room, a pantry area, utility room, study and cloakroom.
On the upper floor the galleried landing boasts large storage cupboards and leads to four bedrooms ranging in size from 11'2" x 11'1" to 19'8" x 16'2". The en-suite to the master bedroom has a bath as well as a separate shower enclosure and the three other bedrooms all have their own en-suite shower rooms, with bedroom 2 also having a walk-in dressing room.
Outside there is off-street parking for several cars on the in-and-out driveway, a covered car port and workshop/studio with power.
Features of note:
• Sought-after location within walking distance of the railway station;
• 2575 sq feet of living space;
• Newly renovated to a high standard;
• Double-glazed throughout;
• Newly carpeted;
• Decorated in a modern, neutral palette;
• Four double bedrooms, all en-suite;
• Central heating generated by energy-efficient Air Source Heat Pump;
• Parking for several cars.
Barrington House has a sweeping gravel driveway providing turning and parking for multiple vehicles and access to the house, carport and garden. The covered car port offers shelter for vehicles and useful bin storage.