** guide price £260,000 - £270,000 **
A 3-bedroom 3-storey mid-terrace modern townhouse presenting a generously proportioned kitchen, dining room and lounge. The first/second floor has three good-sized bedrooms, an en-suite and a family bathroom, walled garden and open covered parking to the rear.
Situated on a good sized plot, this 3-storey modern townhouse is located within the sought-after development of upton dene. Ideally located for the Countess of Chester hospital, Bache railway station, and a supermarket. Local amenities include Upton golf course, local shops and public houses.
Ideal for families or professionals, viewing of this well-presented property is highly recommended.
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises a spacious hallway, dining room, WC, and fully fitted kitchen with ample space for a dining table. French doors lead out to the rear garden. To the first floor is a pleasantly sized lounge with French doors leading out onto a walled balcony area to the front elevation. The third bedroom is also located on the first floor. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom two and a family bathroom. Externally there is a larger than average rear garden and an open-covered parking area to the rear.
Entrance Hall 18' 1" x 7' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.16m )
Carpeted floor, 2 pendant light fittings, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, base units with complementary work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, single bowl sink unit/drainer, gas hob with extractor hood over, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, spotlights, tiled floor, French doors opening out to the rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard.
Ample space for a dining table
Dining Room 8' 4" x 11' ( 2.54m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted floor, radiator.
Wc 2' 9" x 6' 9" ( 0.84m x 2.06m )
Wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpetted floor, stairs to second floor.
Lounge 16' x 13' 2" ( 4.88m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to front aspect leading out onto walled balcony area, TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 9' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.97m )
Double glazed French doors to rear aspect with Juliet balcony.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV aerial, carpeted floor.
En-Suite 4' 10" x 5' 11" ( 1.47m x 1.80m )
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.08m x 1.75m )
Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled, vinyl flooring.
South facing walled garden, open-covered parking area to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.