Situated on a corner plot in the highly sought after location of Langdon Hills is this substantial three bedroom, three bathroom detached family home.
Approached through electronic gates and with parking for several vehicles the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, l-shaped lounge/diner with curved feature wall and doors to the rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, ground floor wc and ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room. To the first floor there is a stunning galleried landing leading to two dual aspect bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and the other with a four piece family bathroom. Externally the property sits on a generous plot which was originally intended for two dwellings and offers off street parking for numerous vehicle leading to the garage and a fantastic sized rear garden.
Agent Note - Due to the galleried landing and the size of the bedrooms to the first floor there is the option to convert the property to four bedrooms as well as potential to extend further STPP.
Entrance Hall 14' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.47m x 4.22m )
Lounge/diner 26' 7" x 19' 10" max ( 8.10m x 6.05m max )
Ground Floor Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 15' 6" x 14' 10" ( 4.72m x 4.52m )
Bedroom One 21' x 13' 9" ( 6.40m x 4.19m )
Bedroom Two 21' x 10' 6" ( 6.40m x 3.20m )
Off Street Parking & Garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.