Spacious three bedroom home boasting a large through lounge, kitchen diner and located within easy reach of Grays town centre. It boasts an enclosed garden & garage to rear. Kitchen diner providing a great social hub, first floor family bathroom and bedrooms
wow! A spacious three bedroom home boasting a large through lounge, kitchen diner and located within easy reach of Grays town centre is available to buy. The home has been enjoyed by the current owners for many years, it boasts an enclosed garden & garage to rear. Kitchen diner providing a great social hub, first floor family bathroom and bedrooms. Viewing is essential.
Lounge 10' 8" max x 23' 9" max ( 3.25m max x 7.24m max )
Kitchen 18' 10" x 9' 1" max ( 5.74m x 2.77m max )
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 12' 11" max ( 2.84m x 3.94m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' max ( 3.23m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.11m x 2.18m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.