A detached four bedroom family home comprising entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room, spacious rear garden. To the upper, a master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. To property also has an converted garage with windows, carpet and WC.
William H Brown are delighted to bring this charming four bedroom detached property to market. Upon entering the property into the entrance hall, immediately in front is a wooden staircase leading to the upstairs landing, following it round to the left is the dining room, downstairs WC and kitchen, which comes with an integrated gas oven and hob. Immediately right is the lounge, which has a fireplace with surround and French doors giving way to the extensive rear garden, which has access to the converted garage. To the upper, an airy landing leading to the master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This property is in a great location, with links to motorways and close proximity to supermarkets, schools and local amenities
Door to the front and storage cupboard.
Window to the rear, WC, radiator and complementary tiling.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.05m max x 3.68m max )
With fire place and french doors to the rear.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" max x 9' 5" max ( 5.03m max x 2.87m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, central heating boiler, storage cupboard, integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble drier, radiator, wood flooring and complementary tiling. Window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, storage cupboard and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.81m max x 3.15m max )
Window to the rear and radiator
Window to the rear, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.43m max x 2.67m max )
Window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 7' 5" max ( 2.95m max x 2.26m max )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Window to the rear and radiator
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
Converted Garage 16' 4" x 11' ( 4.98m x 3.35m )
With windows power, light and WC
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden with a shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.