**no onward chain**
This immaculately presented one bedroom property with private garden and driveway parking would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase in North Walsham!
Situated within a short walking distance of North Walsham town centre's shops and local amenities, this immaculately presented one bedroom property would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase. This semi-detached house offers accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from enclosed garden to the side of the property and driveway parking to the front. This property has the added benefit of being sold with no onward chain!
The property is situated just a short walking distance into the town centre! North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, cafe's and parks, there truly is something here for everyone!
Lounge 15' 7" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.75m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, door to front, stairs to first floor, telephone and television point, gas point and carpet
Kitchen 7' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.18m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one size stainless steel sink drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs and vinyl flooring
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' ( 4.14m x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard housing water tank, gas point, electric radiator, loft hatch and carpeted flooring
Suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, double glazed window to front aspect, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring
The property comes with side garden enclosed by fencing and front lawned area. Driveway parking is to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.