Constructed by Kebbell Homes and occupied until recently since its construction by our client. We are delighted to offer this immaculately presented and much improved 5 Bedroomed Detached family property.
Constructed by Kebbell Homes and occupied until recently, since its construction, by our clients, we are delighted to offer this immaculately presented and much improved 5 Bedroomed Detached family property. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Occupying a pleasant position within a cul-de-sac of only 3 properties. Summerfields has an attractive Floor Plan, which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, double aspect Lounge with French doors to Rear Garden, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with additional Family Room plus Utility Room. To the First Floor there are 5 Bedrooms, 4 with fitted wardrobes and 2 with En Suite facilities plus a family Bathroom. There area Gardens to the front, side and rear, Driveway and a detached double Garage. Castle Eden, which is a conservation area, is well placed for commuting purposes as it is just off the A19 highway, which offers good road links to both North and South. Comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities are available within a number of locations on Teesside, Wearside, Tyneside and County Durham, which lies within approximately 15 minutes drive. They are picturesque and colourful walks in the immediate area, in particular through Castle Eden Dene, which is a deep wooded ravine running from the West of A19 to the Coast. There is also an 18 hole golf course within Castle Eden.
Frosted double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Amtico flooring, stairs to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 20' 9" x 12' 9" ( 6.32m x 3.89m )
2 double glazed windows to front and rear, French doors to Rear Garden, 2 radiators, feature fireplace with recess wood burning stove.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, amtico flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear, French doors to Rear Garden, fitted with contemporary range of floor and wall units with inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, separate electric oven under, larder, fridge, freezer.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
Door to side, range of floor units with inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler.
Family Room 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
2 double glazed windows to rear, radiator, solid wood flooring.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard housing hot water tank, access into full width large partially boarded walk in Loft storage with light via pull down ladder.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" x 11' (maximum) ( 4.90m x 3.35m (maximum) )
Double aspect front with double glazed windows to side and rear, 2 fitted wardrobes, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
Frosted double glazed window to front, suite comprising:- low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under, panelled bath, double shower cubicle with mains fed wall mounted shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising:- low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains fed wall mounted shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
2 double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 5 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising:- low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap, shower cubicle with main fed wall mounted shower, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan.
There are immaculately presented lawned Gardens to front, side and rear. The Rear Garden is a good size with decked area for seating, a patio area and external tap.
Garage 18' 10" x 18' 9" ( 5.74m x 5.71m )
Driveway to side providing ample parking and Garage with 2 up and over doors, one of which is electric, light, power and Loft storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.