This two bedroom terraced house is ideally located close to the town centre, bus and railway stations and offers good size accommodation together with lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, garden and outhouse. This property would be great for first time buyers or investors alike! Register now!
The historic Norfolk market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and river frontage redevelopment consisting of a three screen cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Door to front, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Lounge 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Fireplace in brick surround, TV point, window to front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Built in cupboard, window to rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' max x 7' 1" max ( 3.35m max x 2.16m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer, electric cooker point, integrated fridge/freezer, window to side aspect and door leading to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.91m max )
Built in cupboard, window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.02m max x 2.97m max )
Built in cupboard housing central heating boiler. Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Low level wc, inset wash hand basin, bath, double shower and radiator.
The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with two timber sheds.
Potential playroom or office.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.