watch the horizon. This attractive Detached Family Residence located on a popular road in the Market Town of Long Sutton. With open farmland to the rear with wonderful views from the first floor. Book your tour now. Description
Lime Walk is a popular road in the attractive Market Town of Long Sutton. Convenient for the larger centres of Kings Lynn and Spalding. Set behind gates and with a driveway for several vehicles. The accommodation over two floors has a flow with the Dining Room and Conservatory accessed via the Lounge with views overlooking the groomed garden. Having four Bedrooms with Ensuite and Bathroom the property is ideal for the growing family or for visiting friends and family. Within walking distance of the town centre with good local facilities. Norfolk and Cambridgeshire are only a short drive away and Long Sutton is ideally situated to explore from. Viewing is essential to appreciate the property layout and location. Telephone to book your Tour now.
having UPVC entrance door and giving access to Entrance Hall.
with glazed interior door with matching side panels, stairs giving access to first floor, central heating thermostat, understair cupboard, radiator, telephone point and wall light. Access door to Garage.
Lounge 14' max x 20' 8" ( 4.27m max x 6.30m )
with fireplace having gas living flame fire set on hearth, dual aspect windows to front and side. Patio doors giving access to Conservatory. Three radiators, two wall lights, ornate coving and ceiling roses. Glass panel door to hallway and opening to Dining Room.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 10' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.20m )
with window to rear, radiator, ornate coving and ceiling rose. Glass panel door to hallway.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
country style kitchen having extensive range of units at base and wall level with integrated appliances including eye level oven, electric hob with canopy style extractor over and dishwasher. Inset one and half bowl sink, worksurfaces, tongue and groove splashbacks. Under pelmet lighting, window to rear, Pantry Cupboard. Tiled floor. Glass panel door to hallway.
Utility 6' 5" x 11' 4" ( 1.96m x 3.45m )
having wall and base units. Worksurfaces and tiled splashback. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Half glazed door giving access to garden, window to side. Tiled floor.
Conservatory 12' 6" x 13' ( 3.81m x 3.96m )
of brick and UPVC construction overlooking garden with power points, two wall lights, tiled floor.
with low level, WC, wash hand basin, window to side, radiator, tiled floor, textured and coved ceiling
First Floor Landing
with stairs from Entrance Hall. Window to front, built in Airing Cupboard. Loft access, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.48m )
with window to rear with wonderful open views over farmland and radiator.
having shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, window to front, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.61m )
with window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.58m )
with window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.36m x 3.00m )
having window to front and radiator.
having panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, window to front. Extractor fan, shaver point. Storage cupboard.
Set back behind a pillared entrance with gates Lime Walk has mature attractive gardens. Driveway approaching Double Garage with power and light and access door to House. Window to side and loft access.
Attractive gardens to front and rear having lawned areas, patio with seating areas, selection of tress and plants. Open Views with farmland to rear.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton turn left onto Market Street. Continue along this road which become Gedney Road. Take the third turning right into Lime Walk and the property is found on the left hand side of the road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.