Beautifully presented detached bungalow with three bedrooms, conservatory, south facing rear garden, solar panels, detached garage & driveway for multiple parking. Sure to be a popular addition to the market, early viewing is a must!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this modern Detached Bungalow located in the popular village of Camblesforth, well regarded for it's local village amenities including shop, post office, public house, Indian take away, bus service and access to local commuter routes including A19, A614, A645, M18 and M62. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedroom and bathroom. The exterior benefits from a south facing rear garden, detached garage and driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, having a central heating radiator and doors leading to;
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' 6" ( 5.08m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, feature fire place with multi fuel burner and wood surround, two central heating radiators and a television point.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of modern high gloss wall and base units comprising of; roll top work surfaces, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for dish washer, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and French doors leading to;
Conservatory 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
UPVC and brick construction with double glazed windows and French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
A double bedroom comprising of: Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.40m )
A second double bedroom comprising of: Double glazed window to the side elevation and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Third double bedroom comprising of: Television point, central heating radiator and French door leading on the timber decking area.
Part tiling with modern bathroom suite comprising of: Bath with shower over head and glass screen, dual flush w.c, wall mounted sink, heated towel rail, extractor fan and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Detached garage with: Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.