This well presented, four bedroom contemporary home located in the heart of orchard park providing convenient access via the A14 / M11 and the north Cambridge train station. The property is modern throughout and the rear garden offers a real sense of privacy.
Part glazed entrance door leading into-
Entrance hall -
With stairs rising to the first floor and storage space under, radiator to side.
Low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Lounge - 4.69 x 3.42
With double glazed french doors leading out into the front garden, radiator to side and through to -
Dining room - 3.36 x 2.82
With double glazed french doors leading out into rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen - 3.68 x 2.53
A range of matching wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces over, one and a half S/S sink and drainer with mixer tap over, four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, space for large American style fridge/Freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, integrated double oven, double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
First floor -
With stairs rising to the second floor and storage space under, a further large storage cupboard and doors through to all rooms.
Bedroom one - 4.37 x 4.19
With a double glazed french door leading out onto Juliette balcony, further double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle, low level WC and a wash hand basin with storage space under, obscured double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom four - 3.26 x 3.01
With double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator under.
Family bathroom -
A three piece white suit comprising of a panelled bath, WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Second floor -
With access to loft space and doors through to -
Bedroom two - 5.21 x 3.37
With two sets of double glazed windows to rear aspect, space for large wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom three - 5.08 x 3.69
With double glazed french doors leading out onto Juliette balcony, storage cupboard housing the water cylinder.
Shower room -
An enclosed walk in shower, low level WC, and a wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls.
The rear garden is partially lawn and patio, shrubs and borders to the side, enclosed by wooden fencing, rear gate leading out into parking area and to the garage with an up and over door, the front garden is lawn with a pathway leading to the entrance of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.